Subscribe to our newsletter
One of the most attractive facial features has always been big eyes, women mostly use make-up to give a more comprehensive look for their eyes, and now they seek lenses to make eyes bigger and achieve that appearance.
Contact lenses come in different colors for you to pick the most suitable for your skin tone, and they are explicitly designed to make your eyes more expansive and more attractive.
How do these contact lenses make eyes look bigger?
Unlike regular contact lenses, the diameter of these is about 15mm, covering the iris and a part of the sclera. In addition to having a dark ring around the iris to make your eyes appear even more prominent.
Advantages of circle contact lenses for bigger eyes
Suitable for all kinds of make-up
It is commonly known that big eyes are fit for all types of make-up; you can go with a smoky look, light-pink, or delicate make-up of any desired color for any occasion.
Gives you a confidence boost
Big eyes can grab everyone’s attention and put you in the spotlight. If you’re looking for an attractive appearance to boost your self-confidence and satisfaction with your look, these lenses are the go-to option.
Read more: Contact lenses for dry eyes
How to maintain your eyes and lenses hygiene
The eyes are one of the most sensitive organs in the body, and there are several recommendations for you to follow in terms of hygiene and use to keep you away from the risk of infection.
Putting the contact lenses on
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Wash the lenses with the specified solution, and never with water.
- Make sure the lens is not damaged.
- Place the lens on the tip of your finger, hold your eyelids open with the other hand, look forward or up, then place the lens on your eye.
- Roll your eyes, or press gently on the eyelid to fix the lens in its position.
- Blink a couple of times; if you feel any discomfort, remove the lens, wash it, then try again.
Taking the contact lenses out
- Wash and dry your hand thoroughly.
- Use the middle finger of your dominant hand to pull your lower eyelid down gently.
- Look up, and use the same hand index to drag the lens down to the sclera.
- Use the thumb and index to remove the lens.
- Place it in the palm of your other hand, and rub it with the solution for 30 seconds to remove any dust or oils.
- Put the lens back into its box and cover it with the medical solution.
Health-related recommendations for contact lenses use
- Wash your hands before wearing and removing your lenses.
- Place the lenses in a sterilized solution during the night.
- Do not add up to the solution; replace it.
- Replace the lens box every three months.
- Keep your nails short to avoid scratching your eyes.
- Do NOT wear the lenses longer than recommended.
- Do NOT store the lenses in Saline.
- Do NOT use water to wash the lenses.
- Do NOT sleep wearing your lenses.
- Do NOT swim or shower wearing your lenses, as water may contain contaminants and infectious agents.
Symptoms of eyes infection
- Redness and swelling of the eye.
- Pain in the eye.
- Increased light sensitivity.
- Blurry vision.
- Eye discharges.
- Eye irritation and discomfort.
Whenever you find yourself with one of the above symptoms, you should consult a doctor for a treatment plan. Manufacturers provided you with the most remarkable techniques to achieve the look you desire; it’s in your hands to use them properly and avoid any complications.
Visit MetroBrazil store and find the best lenses for you